Friday 6 February 2015

Vote for me!


I'm doing things in the wrong order as I've already put that up on my Facebook page and twitter, but in case you're just passing by, here it is again:

I've been nominated for the 2nd year in a row in the "Top 100 International Exchange and Experience Blogs” competition IX15. Every year, bab.la and Lexiophiles host the IX competition to recognize the 100 most exciting, inspiring, open-minded bloggers who write about their  experiences in a foreign country.

Last year, I came 22nd, which was a great achievement as I had been blogging for a few months only. This year I'm aiming for the top 10!

So you know what you have to do! If you enjoy reading my blog, please vote by clicking on the button below. Sadly you can only vote once, so please share with your friends, family, colleagues, fellow bloggers, everyone you know!

Thanks in advance :-)


IX15 - Vote for this blog!