Monday 7 September 2015

Blog Awards Ireland 2015 - Vote for me!

For the second year in a row, I've made the shortlist of the Blog Awards Ireland  in the "Lifestyle" category and I couldn't be more excited!

Last year, I went all the way to the final and it was truly a great experience. I got to meet really nice people and even if I didn't win, I had a fantastic night with all my fellow bloggers.

The great thing about the Awards is that it makes you discover great blogs that you might not have come across otherwise. This year I've also signed up to be a judge and read truly inspiring blogs that helped on my own writing journey.

So what's happening now? This year, all the shortlisted blogs are opened to a public vote, so I need your help. I hate doing that sort of thing (i.e begging) but if you enjoy reading my blog and think it is worthy of being in the final, then please click on the link below, select "Nearly Irish?" and submit. 

Voting is opened until 21st of September. Thank you very much!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PZ88979