Thursday 22 October 2015

Day 22: My favourite pictures

Over the past 11 years and after 5 trips to Mauritius, I have taken thousands of pictures. You'll find below a few of my favourites. I have tried not to include ones that I have already shared over the course of this challenge. None of these pictures have been edited because I never took the time to do it...


This one was taken on the waterfront in Mahebourg, with my mobile phone. I was testing the panoramic option and I think it turned out pretty well!


This is the view from the mountain, coming down from Chamarelle. You can see "Benitier island" in the distance.


This picture was also taken in Mahebourg. I just loved the structure of the bridge and thought it would make an interesting photograph. What do you think?


I have to give credit to the photographer for that one, because it wasn't me, but I just love the creativity she demonstrated, and it turned out beautifully.


It's not always sunny in Mauritius as this picture proves. That year, we missed a cyclone by a week, so we were very lucky, but the weather on the first few days wasn't the best.


This is my favourite picture of all the trips I've taken to Mauritius. I know I've shared it before, but it just feels special to me. I went into the sea with my camera, thinking about what picture I could take. Then, I turned around and saw that...